Licenses and Permits

The City of Tracy requires a license or permit for numerous activities within the city, including but not limited to:


  • Animal licenses
  • Cigarette sales
  • Plumber's license
  • Special Vehicle Use permits
  • Alcohol sales license
  • Alcohol use permit  in public areas
  • Transient merchant or peddler's license
  • Permit for disturbance of right-of-way